Date
23 August 2017

Zijin, AVIC Real Estate in JV for property project, filing says

Zijin Mining Group’s (02899.HK, 601899.CN) real estate unit will develop a property project in Longyan in Fujian province in partnership with AVIC Real Estate Holding Co. Ltd. (000043.CN), according to a regulatory filing Tuesday. Zijin had acquired a site, which offers total construction area of 223,105 square meters, in September for 1.12 billion yuan (US$184.47 million). The site will be developed through a joint venture with AVIC Real Estate. Zijin will hold 49 percent stake in the venture while its partner will hold the remaining 51 percent.

– Contact HKEJ at [email protected]

MY/AC/RC

 

    EJI Weekly Newsletter

    Please click here to unsubscribe