Date
17 October 2017

Woman’s death takes H7N9 toll to 32, Xinhua says

Southern China’s Guangdong reported another death and four new human cases of H7N9 infection on Monday, according to the official Xinhua news agency. A 46-year-old woman died in the city of Zhaoqing after treatment failed Sunday, the provincial health department said. Four new cases, two men and two women aged from 33 to 76, are all in critical condition. So far China has reported more than 120 human H7N9 cases this year, including at least 32 deaths, the report said.

– Contact HKEJ [email protected]

SK/CG

 

EJI Weekly Newsletter

Please click here to unsubscribe